Sunday, November 23, 2014

Grunge Is (S)in: Welcome to the Dark Side

Let me jump straight in:
I'm really into the grunge look. I don't know where this new fascination has stemmed from, but I am obsessed.

Those tattoo chokers being seen everywhere? Yup. J'adore.








Can I just say, I love the pastel hair.
Denim Jackets? Yes please.








Doc Martens and Chunky chelsea boots... Seems like the staple grunge footwear.












In terms of hairstyles, I love rockin' those double hair buns. And cornrows. 2edgy4me.















Of course, a grunge look just isn't complete without some sexy smudged eyeliner.
LOVE the dishevelled hair. 



This is so unexpected, can I just say.  I've always felt grunge was too hard-core for me.
I guess the look I'm going for is Soft-Core?
Here are some pictures that I look to as inspiration:








There will be more grunge posts. After all, I am just a newbie.

 On a final note:



I'm joking. I love you guys,


Amelie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment