Tuesday, September 23, 2014

First Blog Post!

Welcome to my blog, The Vogue Acolyte. The 'name' is Mayne. Amelie Mayne. I'm completely new to this blogging thing, so I have no idea how to start this off sounding eloquent... Me and my awkwardness. Anyway, as you can guess from the title, this blog will serve as my shrine to all things chic. All hail vogue, fashion... and whatnot. I feel the need to share my obsession with the world, y'know? Even if no one cares. So to my non-existent readers... WELCOME.

Wait, hold up. You're probably wondering who the hell am I? So... a little introduction.
1. My 'name' is Amelie Mayne. That's right.. 'name'. I can feel your condescending eyes narrowing at this very second.

2. I won't give you my exact age, but I am younger than 20. So screw you if you think I'm immature. Because I am.

3. Just because I'm immature doesn't mean I don't have great taste. 'Cos I do.

4. I guess you could put me in the fashion blogger niche. As if there weren't enough of us out there. I promise I'll try to be as original as I can.

5. Did I mention that I have great taste?

6. Style Muse: Emmanuelle Alt. À la Parisian. Oui. Très Chic.

7. I also have no life. Thus, the blog.


I'm a newbie. Be nice. K?



Bisous xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment