Saturday, September 27, 2014

Paris Fashion Week Spring 2015: Isabel Marant

Isabel Marant's Spring 2015 collection had me breathless and in a frenzy. I've been thirsty for more Isabel Marant ever since her Winter/Fall collection, and the Spring show had me lapping up the looks one after the other. Staying true to her typical bohemian/luxe style, the runway was a-plenty with fringes, tassels and different textures like raffia and leather. Isabel Marant can do no wrong. 

I want to share a few of my favourite looks here (with some running commentary):


Instead of the traditional LBD, maybe we should adopt the LRD. 
Ruffles are just amazing.


Another LRD! Although, I like this one better than the first.

The tassel fringe adds a whimsical touch to the structured jacket. 
Also, those gladiator sandals? I'm dying.

This look fills me with the need to get a shaggy vest, pronto.

Another piece of fringed perfection.

Everything about this look is perfect. It's very luxe vacation, non?

Need. Sweater. 

I'm dying. That's how good this look is. 
Is that a poncho? A cape? A jacket?
I have no idea. But I need it. You must understand. I absolutely NEED it.
The subtle gold choker is also a really simple but chic touch.

The pants are interestingly textured. 
But can we talk about the hair? It's perfectly tousled and shaggy. Very 'I-Don't-Care'. Loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment